(2006.5) Part 1 Listening(听力部分) 30% 一.Listen and choose听录音,选出你所听到的单词)6% ( )
1.A.work B.walk C.worker ( )
B.girl C.goal ( )
3.A.6:30 B.6:15 C.5:45 ( )
4.A.there B.their C.they're ( )
5.A.pair B.pear C.peach ( )
B.two C.too 二.Listen and choose听录音,选出你所听到的句子)5% ( )
1. A. Is your mother washing dishes? B. Is your mother watching television? C. Is your mother washing shoes? ( )
2. A. The block's shadow is long. B. The block's shadow isn't long. C. The block's shadow is short. ( )
3. A. Don't eat chocolate here,Danny. B. Don't eat sweet here ,Danny. C. Don't eat biscuits here ,Danny. ( )
4. A. The colud were grey.Now they are white. B. The sky was grey. Now it is white. C. The clouds were white.Now they are grey. ( )
5. A. The monkey lives in the jungle. B. The monkeys live in the jungle. C. The monkey is playing in the jungle. 三.Listen and choose the best response to the sentence you hear on the tape: (根据你所听到的问句,选出正确的应答句)5% ( ) 1 .A. I wenr to bed at 8:50. B. She goes to bed at 8:50. C.She went to bed at 9:10. ( )
2. A. He wants a computer. B. He buys a computer. C. He likes the computer. ( )
3. A. No, thank you. B. Theank you. C. You're welcome. ( )
4. A. Yes,they are the same. B. No, they are different. C. They are the same. ( )
5. A. It's mine. B. They'are different. C. Yes,they're. 四.Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (根据你所听到的短文内容判断下列句子是否正确,正确的用T表示,不正确的用F表示)6% ( )
1.Jimmy is my brother. ( )
2.Jimmy and I walk to school. ( )
3.Jimmy and I are in different school. ( )
4.Jimmy has lunch at home. But I don't. ( )
5.I can play the drum. ( )
6.Jimmy can't play football. 五.Listen to the dialogue and complete the passage听录音,完成短文内容)8% A long time _______,Hong was a _______.He ______ in China, He planted ______ and rice there.He had some _____and______.At day,he went to ______ ______ in the field and went back at ______. Part 2 Writing (笔试部分)70% 一.Read and write(正确抄写下列句子,注意大小写,标点符号):10% do mr and mrs li like loud music ben yes they do —————————————————————————————————————————————— ---- 二.Read and choose:(选出一个划线部分发音不同于其他单词的单词 5％ (
1.A. sheep C.bread D.read ( )
2.A. doctor B.door C.hot D.orange ( )
3.A. make B.cake C.play D.Sunday (
4.A. three B.there C.thank D.fourth ( )
5.A. is B.nice C.books D.yes 三.Choose the right word to complete the sentence:(选出正确的单词完成句子)9%
1. -May I use ______(your/yours) bicycle? -I'm sorry.______(My/Mine) is not here.
2. Look! The cat is washing ______(it's/its) face.
3. The supermarket is ______(to/too)______(noisy/noise).I don't like it.
4. John ______(and/with) Mary were (in/at) home yesterday.
5. There are ______(third/three) girls in the room. The______(one/first) girl is my sister.They are ______(quite/quiet) happy. 四.Choose the best answer:(选择最恰当的答案 15％ （
1. It is evening.The girl's shadow is ______. A.small B.short C.long ( )
2. The ______ are behind the cat. A.mouse B.mice C.mouses (
3. Miss Li ______ a bag. I ______a sketch book. A.have,has ,have C.has,have (
4. The pair of glasses ______ in my handbag. B.are ( )
5. I can't see______durians,but l can see ______pineapple. A.some,some B.any,some C.any,any ( )
6. Eric _______ his bicycle to the shop. A.rides B.ride C. is riding (
7. ______ are your English books ? Eighteen yuan. A.what B.How many C.How much ( )
8.Mary and Kitty are ______ awake in their bedroom. A.all B.both C.two ( )
9.Let's draw a ______ face. A.cat B.cats C.cat's ( )
10.Mog ______ like his cushion.It's very hard. A.don't B.doesn't C.isn't ( )
11.Are the drinks ______ or different? They're different. A.same B.the same C.some ( )
12.There ______ some bread and some apples on the tables. B.are ( )
13. Four girls and a boy ______ a computer in our class. A.have got B.has got C.are ( )
14. We go to the toy shop at five ______ twelve in the afternoon. A.past C.too ( )
15. _______ you ______ your homework last evening? Yes. A.Did,do B.Do,do C.Do ,did 五.complete the sentence with the right prepersition:(用介词填空)7%
1. My mother goes to work ______ bicycle.I go to school ______foot.
2. He was here ______ a quarter to eleven. Now he is ______ the tree.
3. The old lady ______blue is blind.She can't see ______her eyes.
4. A storm is coming ______ the Atlanic Ocean. 六.Think and write: (用动词的适当形式填空) 9%
1.Tom, _______(not walk ) on the grass .
2.The geese _______(catch )the fish now . 3 My grandma _______(watch)TV every day .
4.His parents________(go) to the Beijing last week .
5.We like _______(play) football after school .
6.Look.The girls ______(sing) in the hall.
7.______(be) there any money in your hand?
8.Who ______(have) got a boygame? I ______(have) got one. 七.Read and write:(阅读理解)10% (一)Tell whether the following statements are true(T) or false(F);(阅读短文 判断正误,正确的用T表示,错误的用F表示:5% American children love watching TV.Some of them spend six hours a day at school and four to six hours aday in front of the television set. Some of them eveb watch for eight hours or more on Sundays.Televisions are liked books or films. A child can learn bad things and good things from TV. Some shows help children learn to do a lot of housework,just like gardening,cooking and cleaning. But some programs are not good for children.So parents must help them to choose the right ones to enjoy. ( )1. Some American children spend about eight hours on TV in their holidays. ( )2. Children can't learn anything from TV. ( )3. Some programs help children learm how to make delicious food. ( )4. Children need parents' help to choose good programs. ( )5. All the TV shows are good for children. (二)Answer the following questions:(阅读短文并且回答下列问题)：5% A dove is a bird.You may have seen doves. Some doves are white and some are grey. They like corn. They don't like meat. A dove likes to live in a bird-house.Many people like doves. They make a home for their doves near a window.Doves fly out of their houses in the day.They come back home in hte evening.Doves can fly long hours.So sometimes people take them far away.They tie a letter to the dove's leg. Then the dove can take the letter home.How interesting!Do you like doves now?
1. What do doves like to eat? ___________________________________________________________________________
2.Where do doves live? ___________________________________________________________________________
3.When does a dove go out? ___________________________________________________________________________
4.What do people tie to the leg of a dove? ___________________________________________________________________________
5.Can doves fly out of their houses? ___________________________________________________________________________ 八.Write at least 5 sentences on the topic"Children's Day"(以Children's Day为 题,写一篇不少于5句的日记)5% __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ 二〇〇六年小学英语毕业试卷
(2006.5)答案 Part 1 Listening(听力部分) 30% 一.Listen and choose听录音,选出你所听到的单词)6%(读一遍)
1.I walk to school every day.
2.My parents go to work at eight.
3.It's a quarter to six now.
4.There are many people in the park.
5.I have got a pair of new shoes.
6.Your bell is too loud. I don't like it. B A C A A C 二.Listen and choose听录音,选出你所听到的句子)5%(读一遍)
1.Is your mother washing shoes?
2.The block's shadow is long.
3.Don't eat sweet here ,Danny.
4.The colud were grey.Now they are white.
5.A. The monkey lives in the jungle. C A B A A 三.Listen and choose the best response to the sentence you hear on the tape: (根据你所听到的问句,选出正确的应答句)5%(读两遍)
1.What time did your mother go to bed last night?
2.What does your brother want?
3.Thank you very much.
4.Are the books the same or different?
5.Whose shoes are these? C A C B C 四.Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false(根据你所听到的短文内容判断下列句子是否正确,正确的用T表示,不正确的用F 表示)6%(读三遍) Jimmy and I are twins. Every day wo go to school on foot.We study in the same school,but we aren't in the same class.We often help our classmates. We have lunch at school. Our hobbies are the same.We like to play the drum. We like to play football.We like maths. We are always happy. T T F F T F 五.Listen to the dialogue and complete the passage听录音,完成短文内容)8%(读三遍) A long time ago,Hong was a farmer.He lived in China, He planted vegetables and rice there.He had some ducks and cows.At day,he went to work in the field and went back at eight. ago farmer lived vegetables ducks cows work eight Part 2 Writing (笔试部分)70% 一.Read and write(正确抄写下列句子,注意大小写,标点符号):10% Do Mr and Mrs Li like loud music,Ben? Yes, they do. 二.Read and choose:(选出一个划线部分发音不同于其他单词的单词 5％
5.A 三.Choose the right word to complete the sentence:(选出正确的单词完成句子)9%
5.three,first,quite 四.Choose the best answer:(选择最恰当的答案 15％
15.A 五.complete the sentence with the right prepersition:(用介词填空)7%
4.from 六.Think and write: (用动词的适当形式填空) 9%
8.has have 七.Read and write:(阅读理解)10% (一)Tell whether the following statements are true(T) or false(F);(阅读短文 判断正误,正确的用T表示,错误的用F表示:5% T F T T F (二)Answer the following questions:(阅读短文并且回答下列问题)：5%
1.They like to eat corn.
2.They live in bird houses.
3.It goes out in the day.
4.They tie a letter to the dove's leg.
Most English people have three "redTag"s: a first "redTag", a middle "redTag" and the family "redTag". Their family "redTag" comes last. For example, my full "redTag" is Jim Allan Green. Green is my family "redTag" .My parents gave me both of my other "redTag"s.
People don’t use their middle "redTag"s very much. So “John Henry Brown” is usually called “John Brown”. People never use Mr, Mrs or Miss before their first "redTag"s. So you can say John Brown, or Mr Brown; but you should never say Mr John. They use Mr, Mrs or Miss with the family "redTag" but never with the first "redTag".
Sometimes people ask me about my "redTag". “When you were born, why did your parents call you Jim?” they ask.” Why did they choose that "redTag"?” The answer is they didn’t call Jim. They called me James. James was the "redTag" of my grandfather. In England, people usually call me Jim for short. That’s because it is shorter and easier than James.
1.Most English people have____ "redTag"s.
A one B two C three D four
2. ____ is Jim’s family "redTag".
A Jim B Green C Allan D James
3. English people use Mr, Mrs or Miss with ____ .
A the family "redTag" B the first "redTag"
C The middle "redTag" D the first "redTag" and the middle "redTag"
4. The teacher’s "redTag" is Mary Joan Shute. Her students call her ____. A miss Mary B Miss Joan C Miss Mary Joan D Miss Shute
5. People usually call the writer Jim instead of James because _____. A It’s the "redTag" of his grandfather B It’s easier for people call him C It’s the "redTag" that his parents chose for him D It’s more difficult than James ( 2) It is Saturday。The Browns are at home。Mrs Brown is in the kitchen。She’s making apple pies。The pies she makes are very delicious。Do you want to have a taste？Mr Brown isn’t in the living room。He is outside。He is washing his car。The car is new and very beautiful。So he looks after it very well。Jim is in the garden。He is playing football with some other boys。Where is his sister，Sue？She’s in her bedroom with her friend，Ann。They are watching the Animal World。 1 There are _____ people in Mr Brown’s family。 A six B four C two D three 2 Mrs Brown is ____. A tasting the apple pies B watching TV C cooking D eating a cake 3 Mr Brown looks after _____very well. A Mrs Brown B his daughter C his family D his car 4 Who are playing outside? _____ A Mrs Brown and Sue B Some boys C Sue and Ann D Some girls 5 Sue and Ann are ____. A watching TV in the living room B playing football in the open air C watching TV in Sue's room D playing in Ann's room
(3) On Christmas Eve - the night before Christmas Day children are very happy. They put their stockings at the end of their beds before they go to bed. They want Father Christmas to give them some presents. Mr Green tells his children that Father Christmas is a very kind man. He comes on Christmas Eve. He lands on top of each house and comes down the chimney into the fireplace and brings them a lot of present. Christmas Day always begins before breakfast. The children wake up very early. They can’t wait to open the presents in their stockings. Then they wake up their parents and call: Merry Christmas!’’ Do you know what Christmas means? Christmas Day is the birthday of Jesus Christ. When Christ was born, many people gave him presents. So today, people still do the same thing to each other. 1. Christmas Eve is _____. A the night before December 24 B the night after December 25 C the night of December 25 D the night of December 24 2. Father Christmas often puts the presents_____. A into children’s hats B into children’s stockings C under children’s beds D into children’s shoes 3. Father Christmas comes into the house through the___. A window B front door C chimney D back door 4. On the morning of Christmas Day, children wake up their parents very early and say____. A Good morning! B Happy New Year! C Best wishes for you! D Merry Christmas! 5. On Christmas Day, people often ____to each other. 阅读理解（下 （1 It’s easier to downhill than to climb uphill, so it’s easier to fall into bad habits than into good ones. Bad habits do not come suddenly. They come little by little without one’s being aware of their danger. Schoolboys first pick up little bad habits in school and on the street. When they cannot Write their lessons, they copy from their schoolmates. If they see bigger boys smoking, they also want to learn to smoke. If they see their friends gambling, they want to gamble. When they get bigger, the habits become stronger and stranger, so that they can no longer get rid of them. From copying, they learn to steal; from gambling, they learn to cheat. At last they become distrusted by every. How necessary it is that we get rid of the bad habits at the beginning! Or they should overcome us in the end! 1. Bad habits don’t come suddenly, do they? _____. A Yes, they do B No, they don’t C Yes, they don’t D No, they do 2. Some boy students fall into bad habits____. A in school B at home C on the street D both A and C 3. The boys may steal from _____. A copying B gambling C writing D their parent 4. It’s____ to fall into bad habits, but____ to get rid of them. A easy, hard B hard, easy C easy, easy D hard, hard 5. The writer wants to tell us____. A to steal for money B to get rid of bad habits at the beginning C to go uphill D A, B and C
(2) The New Year’s Eve party was going on when the bell rang. A tall man opened the door and came in. Nobody knew him, but the host went over and took him in. The man sat there happily for an hour and drunk. Then he said, “invited me to this party。I don’t know you, or anyone else here. My wife and I wanted to go out in our car, but one of your friend’s cars was in front of our gate, so I came here to find him, and my wife is still waiting in our car!” 1. When did the story happen? A At 7:00 B In December C On New Year’s Eve D When the bell rang 2. The “bell” here means the _____. A time bell B doorbell C church bell D bell for class 3. The host went to meet and took him in because he took the tall man for ____. A one of his friends B his brother C his classmate D his teacher 4. The tall man’s wife waited in the car for _____. A a long time B two hours C a half hour D an hour 5. At last, the host might be a little_____. A happy B surprised C worried D afraid
(3) The population count in China has ended. Population counters now will spend the next few weeks examining the count to make sure it is correct. The final count is expected to be announced by the end of August. 5000,000 census takes have spent the past ten days talking to members of every family in China. They have collected information on age, employment, educational level of every person in China. China’s population is believed to be 1000,000,000 people. This is about 20% of all the people in the world. 1. This passage is ___. A a letter B a piece of news C a story D a diary 2. By the end of August, the population counters_____. A are talking to members of every family B will begin the census C only have finished the count D will be able to have the final conut 3. It will take them____ to examine the count. A about three weeks B about ten days C about a year D about several months 4. 1000,000,000 means_____. A one thousand million B one million C one billion D ten billion 5. The population count in China is ______. A busy and dangerous B difficult and slow C pleased and interesting D important and careful
(4) Once an old man went to see a doctor. The doctor looked him over carefully and said,“Medicine won’t help you. You must have a good rest. Go to bed early, drink milk, walk a lot and smoke one cigar a day. Go to the country place for a mouth.” After a month the man came to the doctor again,“How are you ?” said the doctor,“I’m glad to see you again. You look much younger.” “OH！Doctor，I feel quite well now，” said the man ，“I had a good rest。I went to bed early，drank a of milk and walked a lot。You r advice certainly helped me， but you told me to smoke one cigar a day almost killed me first。It’s no joke to start smoking at my age!’’ 1. The doctor told the man ____. A to go to bed early B to drink milk C to walk a lot D Both A, B and C 2. Which of the following sentences is true? A The doctor told the man to visit a beautiful city of country for a month. B The doctor didn’t tell him what to do. C After a month, the old man felt better. D The old man was younger than before after a month. 3. The doctor’s words were _____ for the old man’s health. A bad B good C well D strong 4. The doctor wanted the old man______. A to get worse B to smoke less than before C to help him D to start smoking 5. From what the old man said at last, we know_____. A one cigar a day was really helpful to him B one cigar a day was better than before C the old man was not a smoker at all D smoking made him feel better than before 来自www. 江苏省中小学英语教学 我要分值！！！
文章数据 小学英语知识竞赛题课件及答案_小学英语趣味文化知识竞赛 来源于 为什么贾玲叫刘德华老公_韩雪老公是谁 查询自 仅供参考，如需修改删除请联系首页底部邮箱。